Volunteering is a great way to support the library while you learn something new, meet new people and connect with your community!
- Shelving books and audio-visual materials
- "Shelf Reading" - making sure books are in the correct order
- Helping to keep the shelves clean and neat
- Reading to children
- Assisting with special events
- Helping keep the library clean and neat
- Helping to keep the grounds clean and neat
If you are interested in volunteering at the Rockland Public Library, please stop by the front desk to pick up a volunteer application.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
Click here for information about volunteering with the FRIENDS OF ROCKLAND LIBRARY